Wednesday, January 23, 2013

You DO have enough time to exercise

If you say otherwise, you’re lying to yourself.  The truth is you don’t have time not to, or sooner or later you’ll be making time for illness.
At least 30 minutes of exercise every day has been proven on countless occasions by countless medical studies to increase the strength, happiness and longevity of human lives.  You’re talking about three and a half hours a week.  That’s hardly seems an excessive amount of time considering the tremendous benefits in terms of the impact on the remaining 164.5 hours of the week.  


2 comments:

  1. I SO agree! We have time for what we make time for. Saying there's not enough time is just an excuse! I'm learning this as I endeavor to make exercise a part of every day, not just something I do a few times a week or month. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cassie. Putting it all into perspective inspires me to add more exercise hours to my week. At my age, it's not about being "cute" anymore -- I wanna be healthy!

      Delete