Thursday, February 4, 2010

Don't quit..... but if you do......

I couldn't make it that morning.
I didn't feel good and I didn't get enough sleep.
I skipped my morning workout!

One of the reasons I do it in the morning is so I don't have to think about it for the rest of the day. It doesn't hang over my head. Well, when I skipped, even if it was for very good reasons, I had the tendency to obsess. Oh, no, what if I can't go later? What if I am getting sicker? What if.... etc?

So, what if I just re-confirm my commitment, make no provision for the flesh, and decide to do it at another time? Once I decided, well, actually committed, then it was no problem. I worked out after school, didn't have quite so much energy, but ... mission accomplished.

Don't. Ever. Quit.
But.... if you do, fix it!

Yay, Patty, go!
You can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment