Friday, February 19, 2010

Well, it was inevitable, I guess.
I've hit the wall. I've hit the plateau.

After about only four measly pounds weight loss, I hit a plateau........???
Is that possible?

Since December 19, 2009, till now, 6 days a week (with maaaybeee... 3-4 days off), every morning at 5-ish, alternating treadmill and circuit.
That is TWO MONTHS!
I work hard.
I've cut back on portion sizes.
What is wrong?

Today I am taking a break, doing homework, exercising my mind today.
I'll see more results, I'm sure. I love learning.

I don't know at this point what it takes to lose weight, but I am determined to find out, then DO it.
People say all the time, "Oh, I have no problem losing weight. It's keeping it off that I have a problem with."
Well, I don't say that.
I can't say that.

Four pounds does not a success story make, unless it is accomplished in two weeks, not 2 months.

Back to the drawing board, so to speak.

Go, Patty.
Uh, yeah... right!
Go anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment