Saturday, January 16, 2010

Back on Track

It's easy to get off track, either on purpose or because of circumstances that happen beyond our control.

But I am back on track, after only one day off. And actually, I partially made up up for it the latter half of that day, just not as intense.

Today I woke up at 5 a.m. as usual, but because it was Saturday, I wanted to indulge in my tradition of watching movies till 9 or 10, then lounge around.... But I turned off the movie before it was over, put on my sneakers and headed for the gym! The workout was intense -- the strength training days are my favorite. I feel great. Full of energy, and ready to tackle the day. Lunch was light, basil tomato soup and cheese toastie.

Strong, purposed, dedicated, committed.

I think it's becoming a habit. For real.
Go, Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment