Monday, January 11, 2010

No Progress!

No progress, or at least it looks that way.
The scales haven't changed. My clothes fit the same.

But I still claim victory.

I have more energy and I am sleeping restfully and I am getting a lot of things done. And to a task-oriented person, "get'r done" is definitely a measure of success.

But what I count as a victory is that I have not quit. This is week three. I "should" be seeing something, right? In spite of non-visible rewards, I am maintaining my schedule. I know that it will pay off in the long run, or at least that is what I have always heard, always been told.
Experientially, I don't "know" that, however. But I intend to find out for myself.

I know my health will reward me; good health will equip my body to withstand viral and bacterial attack. Improved sleeping patterns will overall benefit every other area of my life.

I am a kinder and gentler Patty.

Go, Me! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment